2003 MCI J4500
- Fresh 3 month old paint job
- Series 60 Detroit 14.0L
- Allison B500 automatic transmission
- Jake brake
- 56 passenger ada
- Wheelchair lift
Good Running Bus with no Issues. Perfect for Motorhome Conversion.
- Carrier Air Conditioning/Heating/Ventilation, works great!
- Detroit Series 60 w/ Engine Brake
- Allison B500 6-speed Automatic
- 45 Feet in length 11 Feet Tall 102 Wide
- Alcoa aluminum wheels, 70% tire life.
- DOES NOT HAVE CARB Particulate Filter but it CAN still be registered in California Commercially
- Functional factory restroom
- Good batteries
- Spare tire included
- A lot of space in the luggage bays; plenty of room for installing a generator, water tanks, and much more.
Motorcoach Industries is one of the best American built buses and best in reliability. The J4500 is one of the most luxurious as well. This model used as entertainer buses.
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on August 9, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.